Thursday, May 22, 2008

oohhh....headache....headache.....

Hi...Hello !!

Aaaaaa...I'm still at the office....doing some reply thing to my customers.....oh...i am sooooo pressurized....nad just now i do not know how to issue ticket on Amadeus System...shame on me...i did attend the course....but my memory ain't strong enough.......
I'm supposed to get group fare from the airlines....(just imagine.....110 pax go to LAX / IST / JNB !!!!) not that easier loh..to contact this airlines.....that airlines.....asking about group capacity...bla bla bla...headache me.....ohh...so pain... :(
And now i am really hungry....*&*&*&.....i wish sushi and sashimi are in front of me now.....i want to eat and eat and eat !!!! mmm.....guess it's been weeks that I haven't had japanese food lohhh......and definitely will cost me $$....i'm sooooo broookkkeee neee....poor me again
hey, there is one colleague of mine......she's younger than me....but her behaviour is sooooo childish !!! She's kinda weird laa.....our company actually had organized trip to BKK....so glad that I was in the Group 1....(by the way....this girl is in Group 2)....Thought that she is a religious lad...coz she's wearing scarf and baju kurung at the office.....but when she went to BKK last week....I've hard from others that she had removed her scarf.....and wearing shorts !!!! Gosh !!!!......surprisingly she could drastically changed !!! Mmmmm....well I thought for those scarfer ladies, she should wear the scarf all the time, regardless wherever you are....am I right ??? Now my perception towards her is wrong...
Guess it is up to the individual itself nee.....mmmm...Whatever...!!! Some colleagues had a photo of her....at first, I didn't notice her lohhh.....hehehe.....she's kinda chubby anywhere and with her 2-tie ponytail.....frankly she doesn't look pretty!! ***EVIL***EVIL***

Hahaha.....too bad i don't have the photo...mmm....well...well...I should write about my trip to BKK aight ?? Next time OK !!
C'ya again people !! Take Care !!

No comments: