Wednesday, May 21, 2008

hi people !!!!

hi people !!

This is my first blog....not sure for what reason I wanted to create, maybe to express my feelings, my stories....my things...bla bla bla......so..people out there....feel free to give your comments...opinions, critics, bla bla bla..
I'm working with Japanese Company...doing ticketing...I used to be an expert on Abacus...but things have changed and my company has inserted new system which is Amadeus. Gosh....really difficult neee...I always mix up the Abacus entry and Amadeus entry....oooohh....poor me...

oh, forgot..i'm 26 years old....and kinda pretty lady.....hehehe...**jokes**jokes** I live in Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia with my beloved family. I have one orange color cat...Her name is NEO....and got imbalance fur...(coz we have shaved her whole body!!!!) still looks very cute.....like a small lion !!! hehehe.....I'm sorry !!

it is 5:12 pm.....i'm still at the office....headache +++ headache +++......my shift will end at 6:00 pm....I am really really really tired...fuuuu....I want to sleep....maybe get some body massage or spa......but.....I'm kinda broke...owhhh !! my salary day will be another week......ohhh....so presssure....!!!

later will update again with another stories.....haaaaahaaa...i guess more on office stories.....gossips are everywhere !!!
c'ya people !!

No comments: